Adrian John Loveridge - 400 Dragons







LYRICS
400 dragons
it's gonna be rough
six million soldiers of fortune
I'd fight them all
for a night in your love...

400 dragons
and if that aint enough
send ten million Venus invaders
I'd shoot them all down
for a night in your love...

SQUARE ONE (1981)
1.Please Stay
2.Go away
3.400 Dragons
4.Where Would I Be
5.Cryin' Too Long
6.Midnight Ridin'
7.Tables Turning
8.Ain't No Talkin' To You
9.You Are To Me
10.Lovin' You Baby


And if I was a liar
I'd give you the truth
I'd give you anything that you'd wanted now baby,
anything that pleases you...

And if I was a dreamer
you'd be the drug
well I would lie up here in your dreams
like a mystical scene ready to be taken
and ready to love...

If I was a liar
I'd give you the truth
I'd give you anything that you'd wanted now baby,
anything that pleases you...

And if I was a dealer
you'd never loose
I'd give you every reason to believe there's no reason to deceived
just give me a chance baby
and I'd do it all to you...













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice song from the 80's,i like it sooo much,very rare to find it now.Well done for your post.
Maria / Greece.

BROKEN LINK?? INFORM US BY LEAVING A COMMENT