Red Hot Chili Peppers - Parallel Universe







LYRICS
Deep inside of a parallel universe
It’s getting harder and harder
To tell what came first
Under water where thoughts can breathe Easily
Far away you were made in a sea
Just like me
CALIFORNICATION (1999)
1. Around the World – 3:58
2. Parallel Universe – 4:30
3. Scar Tissue – 3:37
4. Otherside – 4:15
5. Get on Top – 3:18
6. Californication – 5:21
7. Easily – 3:51
8. Porcelain – 2:43
9. Emit Remmus – 4:00
10. I Like Dirt – 2:37
11. This Velvet Glove – 3:45
12. Savior – 4:52
13. Purple Stain – 4:13
14. Right on Time – 1:52
15. Road Trippin' – 3:25


Chorus
Christ I’m a sidewinder I’m a
California King
I swear it’s everywhere
It’s everything
Staring straight up into the sky
Oh my my a solar system that fits
In your eye Microcosm
You could die but your never dead spider web
Take a look at the stars in
Your head fields of space kid
Chorus x2

Psychic changes are born in your heart
Entertain
A nervous breakthrough that makes us the
same
Bless your heart girl

Kill the pressure it’s raining on
Salty Cheeks
When you hear the beloved song
I am with you

Chorus x2































No comments:

BROKEN LINK?? INFORM US BY LEAVING A COMMENT